August 1st - August 8th, 2021
The course is meant for singers in different faces of studies - for advanced singers and serious amateurs. The tasks on the course are targeted according to each singers abilities
All participants will be receiving daily coaches and lessons:
- We will be assigning an opera or theater scenes, which the students must learn and memorize it prior to the program begin.
- You need to prepare to sing a few art songs, musical theater songs, and oprea arias of your choice.
- You will receive the voice lessons by three different voice teachers for rotating basis.
- You need to perform at the orientation, fun singing evening, master classes, and two final evening concerts.
- You will learn to use your body as the voice instrument and how to take care of it.
During the course the student has
- Daily voice lesson - the students change teachers every two days that in the end every student has studied with every teacher
- Daily session with a pianist / coach
- Daily movement class to learn how to take care of singers body (gymnastic, stretching, relaxation)
- There will be sessions with the whole course and lot of opportunities to perform
- The lectures about the artistic world, auditioning and development of a career by special quest Jaakko Kortekangas, artistic administrator / casting manager, Finnish National Opera. Robert Ainsley, Washington National Opera.
Mira Yang, opera singer soprano, leader of AAMSopera, professor of voice in the school of music at the George Mason University and Community Advisory Board for the Kennedy Center.
Kristjan Mõjsnik, opera singer bass baritone, professor at the University of Arts, Sibelius-Academy
Ulla Raiskio, opera singer mezzo soprano, teacher at the University of Arts, Sibelius-Academy and the Tampere Conservatory
Daniele Piattelli, Korrepetitor at Kunstuniversität Graz
Finnish Pianist / Coach: Viktor Pellia
Jaakko Kortekangas, artistic administrator / casting manager at the Finnish National Opera
Robert Ainsley, Washington National Opera
Songs and arias. Student must bring two copies of the music he / she wants to work with the pianist and teacher.
Modes of study
Lessons and individual rehearsing.
470€ (200€ down payment at time time of sign up, the remainer of 270€ by July 1st 2021)
How to apply
1. Fill the online application here: APPLICATION FORM
2. Send recent video recording with audition repertoire (MP3 / MP4 -file or Youtube -link) to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
3. After getting accepted to the course you need to ensure your participation by paying the down payment (200€)
Please find the link to down payment here
4. The remainer of the course fee (270€) must be paid by July 1st.
Please find the link to remainer here
Content and program: