Finnish Welfare State, abc
This course provides students with a basic understanding about the Finnish welfare state. Students learn what the Finnish welfare state means in the lives of its citizens.
2 x 45 minutes lessons on Monday 24.8.2020 at 14.15 – 16.00,
Visits to different organisations on Tuesday 25.8.2020 and Wednesday 26.8.2020
Lessons: The Summer University of Tampere, Helmi-room, address: Kalevantie 7 C, 33100 Tampere
Visits to different organisations:
Tuesday 25th August 2020
- At 10.00-11.00 Kumppanuustalo Artteli ry/Open meeting venue for the locals., address Salhojankatu 42, 33100 Tampere Executive director Nina Lindberg presents
- At 12.30-13.30 Perheiden talo/Family House, address Itsenäisyydenkatu 21 B, 33100 Tampere, Coordinator of Family House Kirsi Koponen presents
- At 14.00-15.00 Tampereen ensi- ja turvakodin Hämeenkadun turvakoti, address Aleksanterinkatu 27 D, 33100 Tampere, Omena-hotels door, Social Worker Elina Liikanen presents
- Kalevanharjun päiväkoti, address Sairaalakatu 3,33100 Tampere Director Tiina Pyykkö
- Nuorten talo, Ohjaamo Tampere, address Sumeliuksenkatu 11, 33100 Tampere (2. krs)
The organisations are located near The Summer University of Tampere, so we will visit them by foot.
Post-doctoral researcher Lina Van Aerschot
www.tampereenkesayliopisto.fi, by 7.8.2020